Translate

Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy Monday! 
Wow! What a fantastic release weekend we had!
Tutu sold out right away! I will have more in about 3 weeks but if you NEED it now, you can find it online at Simon Says Stamp and 7 Kids Craft Store  They each have a couple left, Yay!

I've got 4 lucky winners to announce today but before I do, let's check out the wonderful card from Jeanne using Tutu with Friendly Flowers Fri-Dies. It's so girly and fun!




And now, it's time to announce the winners of the stamp sets from our fabulous release weekend!

The winner of Flower-case Alphabet is: 
My favorite was Papercrafts I still look at some of my issues for inspiration.

The winner of Tutu is: 
Such a sweet and fun stamp set.
I don't have a favourite quote.

The winner of Mermaids is: 
Sweet mermaid set. I keep hoping to have time to participate in your challenges--haven't been able to yet. Either one is great.

The winner of Puffy Heart Love is:
Oh what an unfair question!! lol They are all wonderful. I do love the alpha set, so I will pick Nora's Hello card. :-) And I love the beautiful font of today's set; beautiful.

Winners, please email me by Saturday, August 12th with your mailing addresses so I can get your happy mail sent out to you!
info@cas-ualfridaysstamps.com 


I hope you find some time to get your ink on today :)



6 comments:

Sue D said...

Cute ballerina card and congrats to all the winners. I sent an email with my info--Thanks so much!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Such a cutie ballerina!!!
Congrats to all the winners!!!

D.Ann C said...

Congrats to all, especially my crafty friend Becca!!

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to the very, very lucky winners! Gorgeous card today! xxx

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Hugz

Shelly said...

Congrats to all!!